EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Competitive salary
• 401K plan with generous employer matching
• Health insurance options such as: HMO and PPO / HSA
• New facility, clean working environment, convenient location
• Paid vacation and holidays
• High-tech equipment and automation
• On-the-job training
• Opportunity for vertical movement
• Apprenticeship program classes paid for by Matrix
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE (last updated 9/20/13)
Requirements for all positions include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Good math skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Reliability and strong work ethic
• Good team player
• Attention to detail a MUST
• Computer skills helpful
We value organized, fastidious individuals who pride themselves on their ability to work with others to ensure an exceptional product.
Junior CNC Sinker / Wire EDM Operator - knowledge of Makino sinker or Charmilles wire preferred. Ability to work with close-tolerance micro-tooling.
Hands-On QA Engineer - Experienced Quality Inspector with knowledge of basic inspection equipment and techniques, including an understanding of GD&T, SPC, blueprints and Microsoft Excel. This position involves direct contact with customer designers, project leads and quality personnel to develop process and part validations including First Article Inspections, Installation, Operation and Performance Qualification (IQ,OQ,PQ), PFMEA, and PPAP.
Inspectors have the opportunity to train on and utilize a wide variety of inspection equipment including: multi-sensor CNC machines, melt flow indexers, moisture analyzers, surface gages and a cross-sectional scanner ( CSS .)
Mechanical background or tooling experience would be helpful. Experience with new program debugging and troubleshooting is desired.