We value organized, conscientious individuals who pride themselves on their ability to work with others to ensure an exceptional product.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Competitive salary
• 401K plan with generous employer matching
• Health insurance options such as: HMO and PPO / HSA
• New facility, clean working environment, convenient location
• Paid vacation and holidays
• High-tech equipment and automation
• On-the-job training
• Opportunity for vertical movement
• Tooling apprenticeship program classes paid for by Matrix
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE (last updated 6/1/17)
LEAD MOLDMAKER - Prior experience with tolerance-critical micro-tooling is a must. Must have the ability to set up work directly from 3D data and inspect work pieces to 3D data. Knowledge of NX software is a definite plus. Self-starter who can work with limited supervision and communicate well with others.
SINKER EDM OPERATOR - Prior experience with close-tolerance tooling is a must. At least 1 year of prior experience programming and running a Sinker EDM is required - Makino experience is a plus. Must have the ability to set up work directly from 3D data and inspect work pieces to 3D data. Knowledge of NX software and the ability to utilize robotics to load electrodes & work pieces are definite advantages. Self-starter who can work with limited supervision and communicate well with others.
MOLDING PRESS OPERATORS - Prior experience preferred. Job responsibilities include basic press operation (standing position), visual inspection of parts, de-gating and assembly. Positions available on 2nd shift (4pm - 12am.)
Requirements for all positions include:
• High School diploma or GED
• Good math skills
• Mechanical aptitude
• Reliability and strong work ethic
• Good team player
• Attention to detail a MUST
• Computer skills helpful
• Ability to follow company procedures and work instructions