We value organized, conscientious individuals who pride themselves on their ability to work with others to ensure an exceptional product.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Competitive salary
- 401K plan with generous employer matching
- Health insurance options such as: HMO and PPO / HSA
- Clean facility, great working environment, convenient location
- Paid vacation and holidays
- High-tech equipment and automation
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for vertical movement
- Tooling apprenticeship program classes paid for by Matrix
CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE (last updated 2/2/18)
LEAD MOLDMAKER - Prior experience with tolerance-critical micro-tooling is a must. Must have the ability to set up work directly from 3D data and inspect work pieces to 3D data. Knowledge of NX software is a definite plus. Self-starter, with good math skills, who can work independently and communicate well with others.
INJECTION MOLDING TECHNICIAN TRAINEE - This position is on 2nd shift (3:45pm - 12:15am) with a temporary 3-6 month training period on 1st shift (7:45am - 4:15pm) and requires the ability to train and learn new skills. Successful training will lead to responsibilities including: signing out and mixing materials, staging supplies, giving operators breaks, performing routine equipment maintenance, working with all departments to ensure products meet customer specifications, and further training towards mold set-ups and troubleshooting. Basic Word and Excel skills are required.
Requirements for all positions include:
- High School diploma or GED
- Good math skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Reliability and strong work ethic
- Good team player
- Attention to detail a MUST
- Ability to follow company procedures and work instructions
- Computer skills helpful